My Family

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow in the South

Now when my husband ask me if I wanted to move south he told me it only snowed every few years.  When I first moved here everyone was telling me they had a bad winter last year because it snowed three inches. Well we had 5 inches of snow on Monday.  Greg's school has been closed Monday, Tuesday and tomorrow.   What's funny to me is that up north we drive in a foot of snow and it takes close to two feet of snow for the malls to even start thinking about closing.  Now if your reading this and from the south, I know what your going to say.  The roads are not treated consistently here so that makes the roads slippery.  To you I would say I could understand that, but what I don't understand is when I go to the store the next day after the snow and the roads were clear, what's up with closing things the following day.  I guess it's something I will need to adjust too...maybe.


Guess we can't go swimming?

Our back yard

Our deck
Looking out the front door
I'm glad it snowed (even if I was the only one in the entire town that thought so) because I think it's so pretty.  Maybe next time I'll build a snowman.

Till next time....
Love,
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Next time??? Okay, in 5 or 6 years when the next snow event occurs. LOL

    ReplyDelete