My Family

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Shopping

As you do your holiday shopping, be aware of the pricing of the items your paying for.   I have been to Michael's craft store twice and had items ring up incorrectly.   One item rang up 23.99 and the shelf tag was 12.99. The other item I bought rang up 44.99 and the sales tag on the shelf was 29.99.  That's a lot of money between those two items.  My daughter is the Queen of catching stores charging the wrong prices.  This has made me more aware of watching prices and it's amazing how many things ring up incorrectly.

Also to all my friends and family in PA, don't complain about paying 6% sales tax.  Our sales tax is 8% and we pay on everything (even clothing) which drives me crazy.  When we were in Knoxville, TN the sales tax was 9.75%.    Anyway have fun and be safe driving around doing your Christmas shopping, only 8 more full days of shopping left.

Till next time.....
Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment