My Family

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cricut Class

My sister-in-law had a class on the cricut machine for scrapbooking.  So many people have these machines and don't know fully how to use them.   I really made this very cute card.

Oops, sorry forgot to turn the card around before loading.  Anyway I thought it turned out really cute.  The next thing I learned was drawing with ink.  I have had my machine for a few years but have never tried the ink.  So I made a coloring picture, Isabella is really going to like that I can do this.

The next card were ones that I made a month or so ago.  They turned out cute and didn't really take much time.


We all had a lot of fun in class.  I think cricut should hire Pat to teach classes.  They sure are missing the mark on sales of cricut items because people do not understand their machines.


Till next time.......

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment