My Family

Sunday, March 20, 2011

BACK TO PA....

Well I'm back in Pa again...I feel like I should get my own private plane.   O, I don't like to fly ok maybe I should get my own Limo and driver.  My mom is in the hospital with a very bad infection in her leg.  They want me to put her in an assisted living.  That is not an easy decision to make especially since she is flat out refusing to go to one.  I would have to go to court to get guardianship.   She is having trouble taking care of herself when it comes to when she gets sick.  She'll take antibiotics for one or two days and thinks that's enough.   Well we will be talking to the social worker tomorrow.  Wish me luck..

Till next time....
Love,
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope she gets better soon.. My thought are with you.. Here is my blog: KraftCathy.blogspot.com I am now one of your followers.

    ReplyDelete