My Family

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Starting my blog

I have just moved to NC with my husband.  He is really enjoying his new career in teaching. I have not yet found a job but still looking.  I have decided to take a few classes at the college my husband is teaching at just to freshen up on my computer skills. The hardest decision I had to make was to move away from my family. I also left a job that I loved and sure do miss everyone.  I know that everything happens for a reason and someday I'll understand why I was brought to NC.  Until then I've been trying to keep myself busy and learning my way around checking out everything.   That is why I have decided to start a blog about the different festivals and activities that I have found and about just living in NC.  I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures.  So bookmark my site and follow my journey.  Maybe you'll find some new places to visit on your next vacation.  Till next time....

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment