My Family

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat Night

Well tonight was our first trick or treat night in our new house.  Greg and I always have a lot of fun sitting outside to see all the kids in their costumes.  The little ones are always so cute, made me miss seeing the grand-kids dressed up.   The parents walking around kept telling us we were the talk of the neighborhood.  I guess the kids were telling each other that the house in the cal-de-sac was giving out full size Hershey bars.  It's the one time of the year I spend a little more on candy.  I love to see the look on their faces and hear their comments when they get a full size candy bar. 
I got a great deal on candy bars this year.  When I was visiting Erica we went to the chocolate factory.  Since this year 2010 was the Anniversary of the Hershey school they had the boxes of 36 bars on sale, 2 boxes of 36 for $20.10.    They normally charge 19.95 for one box.  Love when I get a great deal!
It was a really nice evening, did get a little chilly after the sun went down.  Time to turn out the light and go to  bed, starting my third class at the college where Greg works tomorrow.
Till next time...
Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment