My Family

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Another trip to PA

Well I have had a busy 2 weeks.  Lily was born on Friday February 11th which was her grandpa's birthday.   I got my things together and headed to Pa on Tuesday morning.  Lily is so cute and really looks like Isabella when she was born.  Isabella is so excited to have a little sister.

Isabella and Lily
Isabella loves to go to Sweet and Sassy to get her hair cut.  They put sparkles in her hair and on her checks.  So her and I played sweet and sassy and we put curlers in her hair.  She loved getting up the next day with curly hair.

Raymond has the cutest personality.  He is really getting around now and is so much fun to watch.  He would crawl out to the kitchen and would turn around and look at me, smile and take off again.  He knew he was not to be in the kitchen and knew I was going to go out and get him.  He thought this was so funny.

Raymond taking a break on Sadie's dog bed

It sure is a lot of work getting everyone in their car seat and bags packed to go in the car.  Erica's sure is going to have her hands full.  I came home this past Wednesday, doing pretty good driving to pa and back by myself.  It's around nine hours but as long as I have my snack, water and music I'm pretty good.  It's really hard to leave the grand-kids but it makes for a really fun time when I get to see them.  Hopefully they will be able to visit with us someday.  Isabella really wants to see Grandma's new house.

Till next time......
Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment