My Family

Monday, April 4, 2011

Home Again

Well I sure did have a busy two weeks.  I went to PA to visit with my mom in the hospital.  She was in for 8 days with a leg infection.  When she was able to go home I decided to go see Erica and the kids.  Lily is getting big and eats all the time.  Raymond is now standing but has not yet let go to walk, maybe the next time I visit he'll be walking.  Isabella is just too adorable and growing fast.  She is now taking swimming lessons which I got to go see while I was there.  She goes under the water and seems to be enjoying the classes.  We went to the market on Wednesday and got donuts, cheese and hot dogs.  Isabella loves to go to the market.  It was a short but nice visit.

I then went to West Virginia to visit with Alexander.  He has started T-ball and has practice on Friday nights and Saturdays.  I thought I would get there on Friday to watch his practice.  It was so cold that the coaches canceled practice on Friday and Saturday so I didn't get a chance to see him play.  We did play a little on Saturday in the field across from their house.  He really can hit the ball, but still needs a little confidence catching the ball out in the field.


My son and I went to the mall on Saturday while Alex and his mother went to a writing workshop.  Alex loves to write stories and they really want to help him work on his writing skills.  After they were done we went to Applebee's for lunch.  Bobby went home and Lori and I took Alex to the movies.  We went to see Rango, well halfway through the movie I didn't think it was something for little kids. 

Since I didn't get to see Alex play baseball I decided to stay through Monday and watch him in karate class.  A few hours after I took him to school on Monday they called to say he was complaining his ear hurt.  My first thought was that he wanted to come home knowing I was there.  I went to pick him up and his father and I took him to urgent care.  Turns out he had a very bad ear infection.  Well he was so sick that he didn't go to karate class so I missed that also.  I decided to stay Tuesday since school doesn't want the kids coming back till they have had 24 hours on their medicine.  This way Bobby or Lori didn't have to take off work.  We had a really nice visit and I can't believe how much Alex has grown.

I decided to leave on Wednesday and head home. I stopped at my friends in Stafford, VA for a visit.  We went to lunch and had a nice visit.  I left their house around five and made it home around 10:30 that night.  It was a long two weeks but it was nice getting to see everyone. 

Till next time......
Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment