My Family

Friday, November 12, 2010

Baked Goods

I was very busy baking this week.  I made 4 dozen Red Velvet Cupcakes.

Red Velvet Cupcakes
I made several dozen Pumpkin Cupcakes.

Pumpkin Cookies

I also made 2 sheet cakes of Banana Bars with Cream Cheese icing.  But I forgot to take a picture of it :(
Greg was helping to icing the cupcakes while I made the cookies. We made the desserts for Greg's Mother's Sunshine Club at Church.  They had their Thanksgiving dinner at the church on Tuesday and we made all the desserts for 50 people.  I love to bake so I had a lot of fun doing this for everyone.  Next month will be making cookies for the Sunshine Club.
Till next time....
Love,
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I'd like a pumpkin cupcake please!! Sounds like you are keeping yourself very busy. See you all very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great Jennifer and please call me or send me your phone number because I have been trying to call you and the number I have doesnt work. I thought it was the one you gave me when you were at Ericas but I guess not.

    ReplyDelete